My sweet girls,
Another month has gone by, and what fun we've been having! It's hard to believe Easter was only a month ago! We had a great holiday that was filled with coloring eggs, decorating our Easter tree, egg hunts, and of course, a visit from the Easter Bunny! Easter Sunday was a cold and rainy day, so we had to improvise and do most of our activities indoors! Now that spring has finally arrived, it is getting warmer around here and we've been spending a lot of time outside. Some of your favorite activities are riding bikes, picking flowers, drawing with sidewalk chalk, and playing with bubbles. You recently discovered ice cream sandwiches, so we have been eating those outside too since they are so incredibly messy!! We have a big backyard project going on right now, and I am so excited for it's completion. We'll soon have a screened in porch, and a bigger yard for you to play in!
Chloe, this Sunday you will turn 5! 5!!! How in the world are you already 5?! You have a couple of parties planned - both of which will be complete with chocolate cake and Disney princess paraphernalia. 2 of your very favorite things! I am so excited to celebrate with you this weekend - what a precious little girl you have become. I hope all of your birthday wishes come true!!
I love you,
Mommy
Please continue reading through our "Letters to Our Children" blog circle by clicking here.















Your images are so beautiful, Tara! I have too many favorites to name them all but LOVE that you are in one with your girls!! The ice cream sandwich photo is killing me!! LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteTara, once again, you have such beautiful photos. They are so rich in color, so girly and so fun! Those yellow pants are seriously cracking me up. I can just see them walking in them and getting caught in the bottoms...or putting on high heels to avoid the problem.
ReplyDeleteThank you ladies!! You are always so kind and encouraging! :)
ReplyDelete